City Notary Public (City docs)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a City Notary Public to work remotely in the U.S.
- Serve as a Notary Public for City documents and stay current on legal requirements on the actions of a notary. Work independently under the minimal supervision of your City Clerk.
- Coordinate system software updates for agenda development and digital recording.
- Prepare and compile statistical and monthly reports.
- Ability to receive and process formal petitions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Contract work
- Flexible schedule
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link below if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Notary Public or able to obtain one within 1 year from the date of employment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Five years of related experience in local government or a legal office.