The Click-to-Chat Analyst is an innovative initial contact point for customers. The Analyst provides an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries using the flow of an instant message conversation in real-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all Click-to-Chat Analyst responsibilities with consistent reliability
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries through instant messaging software
- Provide on-line support for applications
- Utilize available resources to respond to customer inquiries
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Sr. Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance
- Adhere to, support and client ISO, Quality Systems, Q1 initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed
- Actively participate in scheduled training sessions at pre-announced times
- Actively participate in scheduled coaching, mentoring and training meetings
- Fully cooperate with all monitoring and coaching activities to improve personal skills and performance results
Pay: $15.00 per hr.
Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
Solid keyboard skills and experience using CRM software
Demonstrated ability to achieve telebusiness goals
Success in highly automated telebusiness environment
Knowledge of call center environment
Dynamic and engaging written communication style
Excellent interpersonal and business communications - verbal and written
Demonstrated self-motivation and results-orientation
Excellent customer service ability; use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns
Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer accurate information
Displays professionalism and positive attitude to develop and nurture prospect relationships
Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers; to quickly and easily read others through verbal and written cues
Strong written communications; to use written and verbal skills to establish rapport
Time management and organizational skills to efficiently organize, plan, schedule and execute telebusiness activities
Willingness to take on new assignments
Reliability; follow a logical, analytical approach to business conversations and chat dialogue
Hours of operation vary by program.
Internet Connection Requirements
Hard Wired (Ethernet) DSL, Fiber or Cable.
Upload Speed +4 Mbps
Download Speed +10Mbps
Dual Monitors - Minimum of 19 inch. Recommended 22 inch.
Computer Type: Intel of AMD PC (NOT MAC or TABLET)
Processor Speed: +2.2 GHz
RAM: 4GB minimum installed
Hard Drive: Minimum 30GB total capacity
USB Ports: Minimum of 2 free ports
Video Web Cam
Windows 7, 8.1 or 10