Client Support Specialist
Remote Flexible Jobs (remoteflexiblejobs.com) as a Client Support Specialist, you’ll lead our North American clients to create high performing practice websites by making website edits, answering client questions and providing guidance on maximizing clients’ online marketing efforts.
To keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you’ll work with our chiropractic and allied health brand clients building relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Your specific role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming support calls, email and chat from live clients regarding their website and plan type service
- Troubleshooting technical issues and resolving any customer requests or complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Advising live clients on new digital marketing methods to maximize site performance
- Coordinating with internal teams to complete client requests
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- An upbeat, positive phone matter that exudes confidence and trust to our clients
- Direct client service experience (via phone and email) and a passion for providing exceptional service
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Basic html skills
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Basic digital marketing skills (including SEO and social media)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would need to work the majority of your day during normal business hours 9am-6pm EDT/EST (UTC-4/UTC-5).
Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJROXANNAG.
Please contact our office staff at 1*405*633*0079 if you have further questions.
An upbeat, positive phone matter that exudes confidence and trust to our clients
Direct client service experience (via phone and email) and a passion for providing exceptional service
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Basic html skills
Basic Photoshop skills
Basic digital marketing skills (including SEO and social media)
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.