Copy Editor Agent (business docs)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Copy Editor Agent to work virtually in the U.S. only.
The Copy Editor Agent would be proofing and occasionally assisting to write content for multiple projects including digital newsletter, sell sheets, brochures, and more.
This talent needs to be familiarized with both short and long form writing, and styles of writing for different platforms. This a project-base opportunity, where you will receive several projects to complete on a weekly basis with time sensitive timeliness.
By joining us, you will help develop awareness and grow an audience for a great cause!
- Edit/proof several materials, ensuring quality, accuracy, and the expected level of creativity.
- Assist in developing and maintaining style guidelines.
- Work on several projects at once and ensure they all meet their given deadlines.
- Assist in writing/editing documentation.
- Perform technical editing by revising grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation.
- Ensure narratives are concise and match with the given client/brand.
- Revise document structure as well as word choice and paragraph structure.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for other team member’s writing.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $10.00-$20.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• 2/+ years of editing experience. BS/BA degree in a related field.
• Experience with Adobe InCopy.
• Experienced in proofing large volumes of business documents under tight deadlines.
• Exceptional command of the English Language (spelling, grammar, syntax, writing structure, etc.).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to create standard style guides.
• Self-started, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Team player, able to collaborate with team member to generate compelling prose.