Customer Service Specialist – Work Remotely
Mommy Jobs Online believes that every company should be able to have a world-class customer service organization, without having to build it all from scratch.
So that’s what we do.
We source, hire, and train, the top 1% of customer service professionals. And then, together, we work with our team of customer service professionals to delight our clients’ customers.
This is a remote, work-from-home position.
We are seeking a professional, dependable, and empathetic customer service professional to join our growing remote team!
- Help customers via email, chat and/or phone to ensure they have the best possible experience.
- Triage and resolve customer support inquiries/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with our team to improve processes and outcomes
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Take ownership of issues and see them through
Additional responsibilities pertaining to call and sales function are (but are not limited to):
- Receive and process incoming phone calls for clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues, providing customer service, adhering to scripts, and attempting to make up-sells.
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
- Successfully complete initial on-the-job training, as well as any new product or on-going training.
- Process incoming calls manually in the event of computer system failure; and ensure quality or customer issues are escalated using established procedure and brought to resolution (e.g., chat, email, message boards, phone, etc.).
Pay: $19.54 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
high school or GED required, minimum one year customer service or sales experience required;
must be 18 years or older;
based on project candidate may be required to meet additional experience/skill requirements;
must work a minimum of 10 hours per week;
basic computer skills required to include navigation between application and internet sites;
ability to pass required background checks;
based on project, ability to pass required drug screening;
based on project, candidate must score acceptably on job-related testing assessments; ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice;
bilingual in English and Spanish (or another language as defined) may be required for certain projects.