Customer Service Success Lead (FT)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is a profitable, fully remote YC company that empowers 150,000/+ freelancers around the world to run successful businesses.
With a suite of proposal, contract, invoicing, time and task tracking, accounting, and collaboration products, we help the world's best creative, independent workers stay independent and focus on the work they love.
Our business has grown rapidly, and we are looking for our first full-time Customer Service Success Lead to keep our users happy and successful with the product. You will be on the front lines actually working with customers via chat and email support, but also helping to build and manage the process, content, and team as we continue to grow.
This role is perfect for you if you have worked in customer success/support before in a remote team, and are looking to take your career to the next level! This is a remote, U.S. based position.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Why this role?
- Work on a product people love and rely on to run their independent businesses: Tens of thousands of the world’s best creative freelancers and teams rely on us each day to run their businesses and stay independent.
- Shape the product in big ways, every day: The support team is key link between our customers and the product development team. The support team doubles as our UX research and product marketing/ops teams, helping us understand and serve our users better. Your voice carries lots of weight when we decide what to build next.
- Join a unique company at an exciting time: We are a small, fully remote team serving a large, enthusiastic user base with the privilege of being profitable so that we can grow thoughtfully and take big swings.
- Explore and develop new skills fast. Because we are small, we all take on many different roles that are new to us, whether that's writing, UX design, create new processes. Your mind, abilities, and product sense will expand every day.
What is the day-to-day like?
Like any fast-growing company, no two days are the same, but you can find yourself:
- Answer customer questions via Intercom and email to help customers be happier and more successful with Bonsai.
- Improve our reply templates, support content, and all other customer facing materials.
- Manage our existing part time support team, including scheduling and general feedback.
- Synthesize user feedback and requests into actionable insights for our product and development teams.
- Work with the product and development team on new feature releases.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SALARY: $16.50-$21.00 per hour
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have further questions.
Would you be a good fit? You could be if you are:
• Excellent at written communication: you are a clear yet concise communicator in all forms of written communication (emails, chats, documentation), and bring the right mix of authoritative yet friendly and helpful.
• Very process-driven: do you hate doing the same things twice? Would you like to share your knowledge and time saving tricks with others to make them more effective? The ideal candidate will own the entire support process to ensure users save the time getting the answers they need, and that our team can scale along with those users.
• Have worked remotely before: we are a fully remote company (although we get together often!), and we have found the best candidates have worked in, learned from, and thrived in a remote environment before.