Customer Success Specialist
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking a professional remote Customer Success Specialist.
- Provide a proactive and a thorough customer service experience through email, chat and phone on all customer support needs; i.e., functionality questions, troubleshooting issues and configuration best practices.
- Continuously maintain an expert level knowledge base on the platform
- Creation and management of external documentation
- Continuously work to improve training content, webinars, and tools accessible to the users
- Diagnose issues/bugs and provide detailed testing evidence to the Product / Development Teams
- Engage in proactive user communications for new features, reports, etc.
- Lead and manage all efforts in getting the Avianis platform fully implemented into small to medium fleet size operations
Pay: $19.74 per hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Strong communication skills, with the ability to multi-task numerous communications simultaneously and be quick, efficient and confident throughout
Strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to self-manage, and work remotely with a minimum of daily oversight
Patient and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Strong problem-solving skills
Ability to quickly evaluate and make independent decisions
Well-developed interpersonal skills
Exceptional presentation and objection-handling skills
Self-motivator to continuously work to enhance the customer’s support experience
Professional and personable
An ability to interact with various C-Level customer executives
A strong sense of teamwork, integrity and self-motivation
Background in general aviation (specifically 135/91 operations)
Preferably been either a Flight Coordinator/Dispatcher/Charter Sales previously for a small amount of time
Understanding of cloud-based technology and integrations
Previous experience educating and training a plus
This position is considered an Intermediate Level position. Will consider Entry-Level candidates depending on education and aptitude.