Escrow Closer (title license)
Signing Agent Jobs (https://signingagentjobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Escrow Closer to work remotely in the U.S.
This position involves processing instantly-underwritten files and leveraging technology to streamline the closing process. It also involves collaborating with the Customer Service and Customer Success functions to proactively meet customer needs and provide a delightful closing experience.
- Confirming vesting during balancing.
- Balancing a closing disclosure.
- Working with vendors to schedule seamless, timely closings.
- Preparing the final closing package, including final settlement statements, revised CDs, borrower proceeds preferences, borrower affidavits, and more.
- Insisting on the timely and high quality of closings.
- Ensuring that closing documents are delivered to the notary for signing
- Anticipating customer needs and resolving customer escalations in a professional, efficient manner.
- Providing status of the transaction throughout the closing process to the appropriate customers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at https://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SigningAgentTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
• 1/+ year of direct escrow experience and/or prior experience in related roles, including title and curative work, mortgage processing, etc.
• Customer Relationship Management: 2 years (Preferred)
• Escrow Closing: 2 years (Preferred)
• Proven customer service experience (High CSAT scores only).
• Bonus: Experience processing files in ResWare. Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses.
• Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills.
• Love for multitasking.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven work environment.
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills Knowledge of title
insurance, regulatory guidelines, and legal documents is required.
• Comfortable with constant change and process improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient computer skills.