Hotel Reservationist – Work Remotely
Mommy Jobs Online is now seeking a remote Hotel Reservationist to work from home.
Put your passion for travel into action as an inbound hotel customer service sales representative with Mommy Jobs Online! After your training period (paid), you will take inbound calls from prospective customers who are interested in staying at one of our resort properties.
As a subject matter expert on our properties you will provide information on our resorts, amenities, things to see and experience in the area, and make recommendations based on the customers interests that you will learn through your conversation.
This is a part time position requiring 20-32 hours per week.
- Receive phone call
- Research availability in requested resort
- Offer alternative locations and find something that works for the customers needs
- Educate on timeshare product
- Book reservation through booking engine
- Close the sale and take payment
- Offer the customer the opportunity to tour a property and potentially be an owner
- Performs other duties as needed
What we offer:
- $15.00/hr plus sales based incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3,000/year
- Advancement opportunity with a variety of career paths
Pay: $15.00 per hour
To Become An Agent
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Are you the right fit? Here is what we are looking for:
High School Diploma or GED required
Ability to work from home after 3 weeks of Full Time training
Six months of sales experience
Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and meet the customer’s needs
Basic computer knowledge
Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
Ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Ability to work 20-29 hours per week