IHIM Inpatient Coder III (RHIA)
Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a IHIM Inpatient Coder III to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Code Inpatient, using the electronic medical records systems according to productivity standards per coding type.
- Revenue Cycle Process for an average < 2.00 DNFC.
- After review, make the appropriate determination of placing cases on “HOLD”, which will be based on the documentation and coding guidelines with an average of 98% accuracy/appropriateness rate.
- Perform the Query process effectively, make the appropriate effort to work closely with physicians in a timely manner for clarification, following-up on pending cases, and making the appropriate annotations in the system.
- Ensure compliance with the Coding Queue process whereby charts in the high dollar Queues are coded first, with the oldest accounts coded first and when coding from the low dollar Queues that the oldest accounts are coded first. Ensures that under no reason should more current or recent dated charts be coded first when there are accounts from prior days in the Queues, unless you are in the high dollar Queues.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now. You will then need to select the Medical Coding Remote Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member and to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• 5 years of coding experience is required. CCS certification is the minimum certification required.
• RHIA, RHIT, CPC, or CIC.
• 95% Accuracy Rate for Complex Acute Inpatient, Trauma Cases, Cardiac, Thoracic, Neurosurgery, and NICU.
• Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
• Knowledgeable in using coding reference materials, to include Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, AHIMA, Coding Alerts, Coding Policies and other reference material on Coding Compliance Share Point.