Loan Closer – Flexible Schedule
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Loan Closer to work remotely in the U.S.
The Loan Closer is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages for Title companies and attorneys.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and Investor and company requirements.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Provide timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate.
- Ensure all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines.
- Understand and adhere to all existing and/or changes to internal or external guidelines, processes and procedures as soon as they are implemented.
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final figures.
- Coordinate closings with title companies.
- Other duties as assigned.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSCarolH whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 568-7539
Working knowledge of TRID regulations, RESPA 2010, HMDA and Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR).
MS Office proficient.
Able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.