Medical Data Entry Agent (FT)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Medical Data Entry Agent to work remotely in the U.S. only.
This is a full-time position with a standard Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm PST) schedule.
- Gather, organize, and prepare source documents for data entry into the appropriate system database.
- Review data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and resolve any discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enter both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper computer system database for storage, processing, and data management purposes.
- Review data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and correct any data entry errors or duplicates.
- Follow data program security practices and procedures at all times.
- Routinely secure information by completing database backup daily.
- Perform other varies clerical duties such as sorting, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work 100% remote. Must work in the Pacific Time Zone. We do offer equipment for this position; however, the candidate must have high speed Internet.
PAYMENT: $13.50 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must be a qualified typist: 10-key with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
• A minimum of 6 months related experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office is preferred.
• Must have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and compliance.
• Remote work experience is preferred.
• High level of data entry accuracy.
• Must have a moderate to high level of computer and multiple software programs competency, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and using the Internet.
• Must possess a complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and the telephone.