Medical Data Entry Associate
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Medical Data Entry Associate to work remotely in the U.S. only.
This is a full-time position with a standard Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm PST) schedule.
Gathers, organizes and prepares source documents for data entry into the appropriate system database.
Reviews data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper computer system database for storage, processing, and data management purposes.
Reviews data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and correct any data entry errors or duplicates.
Follows data program security practices and procedures at all times.
Routinely secures information by completing database backup daily.
Performs other varies clerical duties such as sorting, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required.
Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work 100% remote. Must work on the Pacific Time Zone. We do offer equipment for this position, however, the candidate must have high speed Internet.
PAYMENT: $13.50 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be a qualified typist + 10-key with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
• A minimum of 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office preferred.
• Must have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and compliance.
• Remote work experience is preferred.
• High level of data entry accuracy.
• Must have a moderate to high level of computer and multiple software programs competency, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and using the Internet.
• Must possess a complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and the telephone.