Medical Transcriptionist (5+ yrs of experience)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is looking for Medical Transcriptionist to transcribe medical reports.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transcribing and editing recorded material (e.g., patient histories and physicals, consult letters and notes, physician correspondence, X-ray reports, etc.).
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information (e.g., name, identification number, etc.).
- Matching the complaint to diagnosis using Medical Records needing review for specific date reports for every date of service transcribed.
- Verifying the accuracy of transcription for correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Researching via appropriate reference materials in order to correct dictated language into a concise, accurate, and understandable text.
- Informing the Team Leader when there are questions and inconsistencies in the dictated language that require assistance with correction.
- Flagging charts that are dictated in the incorrect pool for the supervisor so they can be moved to the proper pool.
- Sending demographic information regarding flagged dictations to the Transcription Assistant to be addressed by dictator(s).
- Meeting the minimum daily line requirements as directed.
- Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
- Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Ability to use an extensive array of professional reference materials.
- Ability to operate word processing equipment, dictation and transcription equipment, and other equipment as specified.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Proficiency in a variety of Microsoft applications and software products, as well as transcription-specific software products.
- Ability to concentrate and work under pressure with no time constraints.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Pay: $22.00-$35.00 per hr.
* To Become An Independent Agent*
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Transcription Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1*405*633*0079 if you have further questions.
Minimum education and professional requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
High school diploma is required.
Formal training through an accredited transcription program is preferred.
Five or more years of experience as a medical transcriptionist in a hospital, urgent care facility, or medical specialty is preferred.