New Notary Public (DMV)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is the only One-Stop-Shop that offers a number of Notary Signing Agent Services to our members from start to finish. This service has the #1 notary signing agent service job platform that will connect you to valuable companies that will hire you as a Mobile Notary Signing Agent.
Get ready for a new lifestyle change where you can reap the benefits of financial freedom and a flexible work schedule that you can work around your personal life.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Notarize mortgage loan documents and general notary work right in your local area.
NEW NOTARY CERTIFICATION KIT INCLUDES…
- Notary Signing Agent Webinar Training
- Notary Logbook & Notary Stamp
- Mobile Notary Signing Agent Job Platform - Connects you to different loan signing services and notary signing job platforms that will dispatch out notary signings appointments in your local area.
- Background Check
- E/O 25K Insurance
- Business Directory Listing Service - We list you in our internal directory service for general notary work and you will receive jobs.
- Thumbprint Pad - How you can better identify your signer.
- Business ID Cards
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment. Most notary loan signings take between 45 mins to 1 hour per appointment to complete.
- Contract work
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link below if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business. Please remember if you are a new notary with no license to select the New Notary Certification Kit option.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Current and Active Notary Commission for your state.
• Must have a valid drivers' license and clean driving record.
• Minimum one year of banking, DMV, automotive registration or motor vehicle title experience is essential.
• High school Diploma or GED is required.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Great attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize (and reprioritize) when necessary.