Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Notary Closer to work online remotely in the U.S.
Our ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of closing documents and the closing process as well as excellent notary public skills. This role will report to the eClose Manager, working alongside them to help sustain quality closing processes.
Support and assist with accuracy in mortgage document completion, mortgage closing standards, and filing requirements.
Aid in the maintenance and preparation of training materials and workflows to ensure that they adhere to internal and external guidelines.
Keep abreast of RON regulatory changes and share the understanding of RON closings.
Assist all of the team members by answering questions.
Inform the manager of any missing items or problems relevant to closings.
Return all calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely manner.
Perform operational tasks and other duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Minimum of 1 year of mortgage loan processing experience or as an Escrow Assistant is required.
• Commissioned Notary Public
• BONUS: Remote Online Notary Credential
• Strong knowledge of real estate documents, title insurance, and escrow functions.
• Strong level of accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Team player, open minded, and easily adaptable to change.