Remote Closer (mortgage docs)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Closer to work in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Effectively manage the loan closing process through pipeline management, clear communication, and meeting critical deadlines in an environment prone to interruptions.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of loans once the loans enter your queue, including reviewing loan requests, title searches and the preparation and ordering of promissory notes and mortgages, and other required documents from attorneys.
- Demonstrate ongoing partnership with all co-workers to create a positive team environment and minimize interpersonal conflicts.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring all terms of loans are incorporated in the documents, closing conditions are met, and loans are closed within appropriate time frames and in accordance with company policy, audit procedures, and government regulations.
- Work with closing agents to ensure required documentation is received in a timely manner and prepared in compliance with the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rules.
- Work with Loan Officers, Processing, Underwriting, and closing agents to meet loan deadlines, closing conditions, and documentation requirements, prior to funding loans.
- Complete promissory note, mortgage and all other supporting closing documents.
- Prepare closing documents for all Employee loans as the backup to the Department Manager/Supervisor.
- Maintain efficient levels of service and complies with regulatory timelines associated with the completion and delivery of loan disclosures verified through the documenting of events in the loan origination system.
- Assist the loan shipper to meet the timely delivery of secondary market loans and cross-train to serve as back-up Shipper as needed.
- Work with Mortgage Servicing Department to meet the timely and accurate boarding of mortgage loans.
- Prepare settlement statements in accordance with current regulations for all non-escrow mortgage loans and not covered by TRID loans.
- Prepare documents for recording and coordinates timely recording with Escrow/Title Company.
- Handle closing issues, including identifying and reporting any potential problems, discrepancies and/or misinformation to the Department Manager or Supervisor for further instruction and direction.
- Check and calculates for tolerance cures, and works with appropriate parties to issue checks to affected parties within required time frames.
- Send foreclosure notification letters to senior lien holders, if applicable.
- Maintain accurate tracking of closings and recordings within the department.
- Serve as a resource to and assists other closers with direction for the mortgage loan closing activities of the company.
- Submit daily voucher checks to Finance Administration, perform daily review of check register log, and monitoring of check supply.
- Work with the Construction Loan Department to complete construction conversions and prepares supporting documents to convert construction/permanent loan to a long-term mortgage.
- Responsible for the daily Cash Flow Report of all loans over $10,000.00.
- Troubleshoot and tests changes and system updates in the loan origination/closing system as directed.
- Compile, update, and maintain Closing Department procedures as needed and serve as a resource to other closers.
- Must be able to maintain reliable, consistent and regular attendance
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• 4 years of experience in the residential mortgage lending field, primarily in mortgage documentation, TRID requirements and closing functions.
• Loan Processing: 3 years (Preferred)
• Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Familiarity with lending and closing requirements for secondary market investors, government insuring agencies and private mortgage insurance companies.
• Knowledge of Federal and State Compliance Regulations and ability to learn and adapt to regulatory changes.
• Detailed knowledge of the closing process and functions of a loan origination/documentation system.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Follow any established deadlines.
• Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet.
• Computer literate with knowledge to effectively use word processing, spreadsheet, and data base programs.
• Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated ability to review loan disclosures and documents to ensure compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.