Remote Customer Service Representative (claims)
Work at Home Job Source (https://www.workathomejobsource.com/) is now in search for a Remote Customer Service Representative to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Flexible schedule. MUST be a U.S. citizen.
SCHEDULE: Training and production will be done Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
THE MISSION: Provide new and existing members and providers with the best possible service in relation to billing, claims, enrollment, benefits, suggestions and complaints. Handle a high volume of inbound calls for Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries. Maintain awareness of the way performance and actions affect members. Report to a Supervisor and Manager. Complete tasks in a call center environment.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must have a private workstation to perform your work. Must have web camera visibility. Must have Internet to include a router with Ethernet jack for connectivity to PC.
PAY RANGE: $12.00-$30.00 per hour
TO APPLY FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE AT HOME AGENT POSITION:
To start your journey as a Customer Service Agent, kindly visit https://www.workathomejobsource.com/. Once there, click on the "Join Now" button and navigate to the Customer Service Work At Home Job Bank registry to become a valued member.
When submitting your resume, please remember to include the agent ID code WAHJSTanyaPhilip as a reference.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• High school diploma or equivalent. Health insurance experience and call center experience is preferred. Able to inquiry accuracy and completeness.
• Excellent skills in productivity, call resolutions, overall satisfaction, and call handle time. Ability to navigate multiple computer screens.
• Ability to answer Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries and type information into the computer system simultaneously.
• Must be reliable and punctual.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Work independently without constant supervision.
• Positive professional attitude, detail-oriented, and computer-literate.
• Strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
• Great problem-solving skills.