Remote Escrow Assistant II (ICL)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Escrow Assistant II to work remotely in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Assist with any curative required to clear Schedule C and relay timing and document provision need to escrow officers and all parties involved with a transaction.
“Work-Up” a preliminary CD/HUD and send all required information to the Lender and including the ICL.
Order Home Warranties
Communicate and verify commission and DA receipt with agents prior to closings.
Coordinate scheduling of Mail Outs with clients and mobile notary.
Clarify and note how keys will be handled at closing.
Prepare Dinky Docs.
Request bring-to-dates one day prior to closing.
Send CD/HUD for Review/Approval.
Prepare and book incoming wires.
Fund Files and communicate completion to all parties (Handle and disperse Realtor commissions. Post all outgoing wire confirmations. Print and place Zero Balance R&D in accounting section).
Complete policy Write-Ups and T-OO.
Update and keep current the File Status in multiple locations (including the notes section of RamQuest).
You will also be handling a significant portion of client and agent communications.
Note and forward all updated and new agent contact information for shared access of team.
Noting and forwarding all updated and new agent contact information to receptionist.
Informing reception of first-time home buyers and creating a great experience for new agents.
As first point of contact, conversing with and accommodating client needs during contract/EM receipt period, i.e. first impression for escrow team/company.
Executing step-by-step processes on a timely basis, (i.e., receipting contracts and earnest money, sending out notifications to all parties, preparing physical file, ordering a title commitment upon receipt of of the contract, determining if an HOA exists, ordering documents, ordering taxes, etc.).
Match invoices with checks and providing checks to the front desk for mail out.
Set up file order for packaging and serving as back up for scanning/packaging on busy days/end of month.
Assist with the training/provide support to junior Escrow Assistants as needed.
When all tasks are complete, requesting additional tasks first from resident team and then from other teams.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience as an Escrow Assistant.
• High School graduate
• Able to individually work up CDs, Settlement Statements and Completely Fund files.
• Confident in using computer software, and more (i.e., Outlook, RamQuest, Excel, and Web/Social Media).
• Warm, upbeat personality, Positive attitudes are what helps us all during stressful times.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communications (both written and oral).
• You believe in great customer service and respond rapidly to all customer questions and requests.
• Detail-oriented & quality-focused with proven time management, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability for accuracy while working quickly and reliably to meet deadlines.
• Can stay calm under pressure and while multi-tasking. Able to work at a fast pace as required on a high-volume team.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, following processes with minimal supervision. We are looking for those rock stars that pride themselves in being able to get things done right and on time.