Remote Payroll Specialist
Remote Flexible Jobs (remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking a Remote Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing payroll, ensuring compliance with applicable payroll tax laws, and addressing all related accounting issues for our clients. We are looking to hire competent and personable remote payroll specialists with experience working with multiple clients in a Business Services environment. This would be an ideal position for an ambitious and resourceful accounting professional who can build relationships with both clients and associates alike.
- Process and own the payroll function for our clients
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with clients by gaining an in-depth understanding of their business objectives and payroll needs
- Analyzes, processes and monitors payroll and payroll-related transactions. Reviews data for completeness and initiates corrections as needed.
- BA/BS in Accounting (Preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of related payroll experience working with at least 100 clients/employees
- Knowledge of leading payroll systems (Gusto Preferred)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new payroll systems
- Strong excel experience preferred
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 year
Let's Get Started!
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Professional Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJROXANNAG.
Please contact our office staff at 1*405*633*0079 if you have further questions.
BA/BS in Accounting (Preferred)
Minimum 2 years of related payroll experience working with at least 100 clients/employees
Knowledge of leading payroll systems (Gusto Preferred)
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Ability to quickly learn new payroll systems
Strong excel experience preferred