Remote Pro-fee/Facility Medical Coder (patient charts)
Work at Home Job Source (https://www.workathomejobsource.com/) is now in search for a Remote Pro-fee/Facility Medical Coder to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Full-time; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
- Review patient charts, documents for verification and review code assignment in accordance with official coding guidelines.
- Ensure that codes are sequenced according to government and insurance regulations.
- Assign or validates discharge disposition and POA indicators.
- Abstract and enters the coded data for hospital statistical and reporting requirements.
- Research and analyze data needs for reimbursement.
- Research, analyze, and respond to inquiries regarding compliance, inappropriate coding, denials, and billable services.
- Maintain 95% coding accuracy rate and maintains site designated productivity standards.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY RANGE: $17.00-$35.00 per hour coding medical records
TO APPLY FOR A MEDICAL CODING AT HOME AGENT POSITION:
To start your journey as a Medical Coding, kindly visit https://www.workathomejobsource.com/. Once there, click on the "Join Now" button and navigate to the Medical Coding Work At Home Job Bank registry to become a valued member.
When submitting your resume, please remember to include the agent ID code WAHJSTanyaPhilip as a reference.
We are ready to assist you! Please give us a call if you need further help in finding the perfect work from home job type just for you at (405) 754-3104.
Work At Home Job Source
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Recognized coding credential from AHIMA or AAPC. RHIA or RHIT may also be considered.
• CPC and/or CCS is preferred.
• 3-5/+ years of work experience as a Medical Coder in both facility and professional coding setting is required.
• Preferred: Experience in coding for Acute Care Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, Clinics, Rural Health Clinics, Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers.
• Excel at organizing and prioritizing workload and deadlines with high quality and accuracy.
• Proficient computer skills and working with coding software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.