Remote Profee Coder II (CPT-4)
Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Profee Coder II to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
The primary purpose of the SPEC, PHYS SVC CODING II is to code physician charges by assigning ICD-9, CPT-4 & HCPCS codes from documentation.
- Problem-solve insurance rejections and denial issues.
- Uphold productivity standards/daily quota set by management.
- Maintain company accuracy rate of 95% in monthly internal audits.
- Effectively present coding issues to internal or external clients; deliver information in a one-on-one or small group format to peers.
- Coders are responsible for accurate and complete coding under Compliance Guidelines.
- Meet deadlines and complete assignments before monthly closing dates
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Perform related work as required.
- Others may be assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now. You will then need to select the Medical Coding Remote Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member and to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Vocational or technical education beyond a high school diploma.
• Minimum of 1-2 years coding experience.
• CPC or CCS-P or equivalent certification or any related, relevant experience.
• Intermediate knowledge of level 1 & 2 modifiers is required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have the ability to utilize multiple websites to support code assignment be able to cite supporting documentation for coding compliance issues.
• Possess the intermediate knowledge on how to problem-solve insurance rejections and denial issues. Productivity and accuracy are measured via internal audits and must be maintained.
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of medical terminology, human anatomy, and coding.
• Must possess the knowledge of third-party reimbursement regulations and billing practices.
• Aptitude to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Ability to understand and follow compliance issues of moderate complexity.
• Detail oriented with the ability to identify and resolve problems.
• Must possess moderate knowledge of CCI edits and LCDs and be able to accurately apply regulation knowledge to coding situations
• Radiology coders must be able to code the following modalities: level I, plus duplex and Doppler ultrasounds, CT’s/CTA’s, MRI’s, nuclear medicine, and basic IR procedures.
• Multi-specialty coders must possess the ability of correctly coding E&M and at least 2 other specialties.
• Able to work TES (Transaction Editing System) edits of moderate complexity.
• Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with co-workers.
• Ability to work as a team member in all activities.
• Conduct self in an ethical, honest, and professional manner.
• Demonstrate continued willingness to learn and grow.