Remote Tech Customer Support Specialist (APIs)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now for a seeking professional Remote Tech Customer Support Specialist to work from home in the U.S.
Our Remote Customer Support team is continuing to grow and we are on the search for exceptional people who can help us build & support our West Coast presence. We are looking for people who currently sit in the following U.S. time zones: Pacific Time, Mountain Time, or Central Time.
As a Remote Tech Customer Support Specialist, you will provide a helping hand to our customers who are growing their business with us. Our team delivers a human and consultative support experience through creative, technical problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how the software works.
In this role, you will:
- Work 100% remotely to partner with our customers and effectively resolve issues through phone (primary channel), email, and chat.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge to diagnose software issues, engaging with our product and engineering teams to solve more complex product issues.
- Collaborate with account managers or sales teams to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more services.
- Provide support and guidance to marketers, salespeople, and service professionals across our customer base that uses the software.
- Help customers navigate a variety of tools & features.
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SALARY: $19.50-$21.00 per hour
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
We are looking for people who:
• Possess technical aptitude or familiarity with software concepts.
• Are interested in building technical knowledge around APIs, .HTML, & CSS.
• Have demonstrated experience in customer service and are passionate about the customer experience.
• Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate to fix a problem.
• Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs.
• Have remote experience or an ability to be self-sufficient and autonomous to meet goals in this kind of a setting.