Telecommute Bilingual French Sales & Reservations Agent (FT/PT)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking for a remote full-time and part-time Bilingual French Sales & Reservations Agent.
This position involves taking back-to-back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the toll-free phone number and customer calling across the U.S. and Canada.
Bilingual French Agents assist customers in both English and French who have an existing reservation or current business with us.
This includes answering general questions about pricing, products and services, and making changes to existing reservations. Assist customers with new business as needed, including cross-selling.
Train and work from home – flexible schedules!
Contact center career path available including work from home!
Part-Time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
Great opportunity for students, teachers, or as a second job!
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU...
- are a dependable team player with a positive attitude.
- enjoy a fast-paced training and work environment.
- enjoy speaking with and helping customers.
- are comfortable with online learning and remote supervision.
- are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time.
- Anytime from 4 am to 5 pm Monday through Sunday (CST time).
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO WORK FROM HOME:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working onsite.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO WORK FROM HOME:
- Must have a non-wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Must have high-speed internet with 2MB up 5MB down (or greater) and ping below 70.
- 5MB up 10MB down is preferred for a better experience.
- Must have a PC or laptop with the following:
- 10 OS & Mac OS.
- 8G of RAM or greater (Windows or Mac).
- Windows OS: CPU score of 2500 or greater.
- Mac OS: A core i5 processor or greater.
- Must install and use the required company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED WHEN WORKING FROM HOME DUE TO COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR OTHER CONCERNS:
- A wireless or non-USB headset.
- A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet the minimum requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite ISP, or similar.
- Compute stick, tablet, or similar device.
- Windows XP or Vista operating system.
- Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using a public internet connection.
- Unsecured WiFi or one that does not meet with the other WiFi requirements.
- Running any non-work related programs on your computer while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working, other than the company provided anti-virus software (this is a payment card industry requirement).
Pay rate: $16.45 - $22.45 per hour
To Become An Agent:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1-405-633-0079 if you have further questions.
Basic keyboarding, computer, excellent verbal communication, and listening skills.
Clear speaking voice. General knowledge of U.S. geography.