Telecommute Contact Center Analyst (Oracle EOM)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking a Contact Center Analyst that will support the operation of the Contact center by understanding and documenting business needs for the routing and management of member and provider calls to the company.
This person will support routing design, testing, analysis of new and existing capabilities, integration of third party applications to the contact center, and generally ensure the effective and highly reliable performance of the contact center infrastructure in meeting the business' goals and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct business process analysis and requirements gathering sessions.
- Develop user stories and functional requirement specifications for consolidated Contact Center web applications.
- Assist in method definition for API integration to third party applications.
- Clearly communicate with clients and project teams via email and conference calls.
- Coordinate product deployments and write release communications.
- Ensure collaborative outcomes by establishing and promoting strong client partnerships.
- Work collaboratively with PMO, Design, IT, Development, QA, and Business Analysis teams.
- Develop and drive QA/UAT testing.
- Responsible for the successful definition, testing, management, and launch of Contact Center infrastructure upgrades, changes, and new features.
Pay rate: $52,000 - $65,000 per year
To Become An Agent:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1-405-633-0079 if you have further questions.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Marketing.
Other disciplines or experience substitutions may be considered.
3-4 years of experience in a BA role with increasing responsibility.
Experience with written user stories; Call Center or Contact Center Software, including Avaya products, IVRs, sentiment analysis systems, etc.
Integration experience with third party applications.
Required to have the knowledge in gathering, data modeling, API integration, and specifications for new web applications.
Relational databases and SQL query tools. Specific experience with Contact Center specific data tools like Oracle EOM.
QA use cases, QA testing, and Bug Tracking tools.
Software Project Management.
Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is a must!