Travel Booking Reservationist
Remote Flexible Jobs (remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking a professional travel booking reservationist to work from home.
This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support. Identifies and resolves problems, as well as provides a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer-service environment.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch, customer-service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Communicating effectively, based on a customer’s mindset.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through multiple websites and being available for incoming calls.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers.
- Experience with complex problem resolution a plus.
- Processor must be: Intel Core i5, i7, i9 or AMD A10, AMD A12, AMD Ryzen, or AMD Threadripper
- 8 GB of RAM or higher (standard req is 4 GB)
- Windows 10 ONLY
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to quickly and accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Technical Skills: Proficient data-entry skills. Ability to achieve a "meets expectations" rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem-solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities and learn systems— within time constraints and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
- Multitasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes. Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of finding necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and empathy for another's position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multisystem Microsoft environment—using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different styles, listen critically and collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
Let's Get Started!
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJROXANNAG.
Please contact our office staff at 1*405*633*0079 if you have further questions.
At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers.
Experience with complex problem resolution a plus.