Virtual Administrative Assistant (HS diploma/GED)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Administrative Assistant to work in the U.S. only.
Multi-task and manage several tasks simultaneously while keeping an eye on the details.
Self-manage projects to meet deadlines, and communicate your progress efficiently.
Computer that is 3 years old or newer with a 12GB RAM minimum running the most recent operating system and up-to-date security software (no Chromebooks).
Access to high-speed Internet (at least 10MB down/2MB up).
Wired high-quality noise-canceling headset.
Self-facing computer camera (optional but it is preferred).
Environment: Home office set-up.
COMPENSATION: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• High School, GED equivalent, or a College Degree
• 5 years or more of relevant experience as an executive administrative assistant or similar role. Virtual or remote freelance work experience is a plus!
• Experience supporting multiple executives or managers, including management of multiple calendars.
• Experience in start-up environments is a big plus!
• Impeccable written communication skills.
• Professional and friendly telephone demeanor.
• Project and database management
• Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 360)
• Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar)
• CRM experience (HubSpot, Salesforce, Airtable, etc.).
• Email marketing software experience (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc.).
• Accounting software experience (QuickBooks, Wave, etc.).
• Ability to work well in a team environment, and to work with different personality types.