Virtual Customer Service Specialist (log tickets)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. We are now searching for a Virtual Customer Support Specialist to work in the U.S.
Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on us to connect with their audiences.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, auto-responders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- You are a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape. You will clarify the customer complaints, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved. The whole enchilada!
- Respond to email tickets, online chat or phone calls to help our customers with their issues.
- Participate in writing excellent help documentation—both for internal use and for our customers.
- Log tickets with the development team and escalate appropriately based on the impact of the issue.
- Become a power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SALARY: $18.50-$23.00 per hour
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip. Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus!
• At least 1 year of experience working with customers.
• You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to learn new software platforms quickly.
• Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team.
• You are highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
• Familiarity with chat and CRM platform.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
• 2/+ years in a customer support role
This role is for you if…
• You love to talk, actively listen, and build relationships.
• Multiple chats and calls happening at once doesn’t make you sweat.
• You thrive in fast-paced environments.
• You are as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails.
• Investigating issues when you do not have enough info to resolve them is your idea of fun.
• Going above and beyond for customers gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
• You have no shame in being a geek about business and technology!