Virtual Executive Assistant (Bachelor’s preferred)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Executive Assistant to work in the U.S. only.
- Maintain executive's appointments/calendar.
- Email management and organization.
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets.
- Social Media management.
- Create structure/workflow/processes.
- Research technologies and make recommendations.
- CRM administration: updates and data entry.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Project Assistance/Coordination.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 20 hours/week.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0 GHz dual-core processor, 8GB, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A fast and reliable Internet connection.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.
COMPENSATION: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
• Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
• Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
• Friendly and professional communicator.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
• Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
• Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve.
• Bachelor's Degree and experience working remotely is preferred.
• Experience in an administrative support role.