Virtual Loan Officer Assistant (Fair Housing)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Loan Officer Assistant to work virtually in the U.S.
This position works directly with and supports the loan origination staff (loan officers, sales managers, etc.). By working collaboratively with the loan origination staff and processing team, a successful LOA has a current product knowledge of loan programs and will be able to communicate loan requirements with customers, processors, and loan officers.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Communicate with the customer (borrower), real estate agents, and escrows at the start of the transaction.
Collect customer documentation that is necessary to complete the loan transaction, such as income documentation, asset statements, and initial disclosures documents.
Assist loan originators with pre-approvals and loan structuring.
Help loan originators with loan pricing options/support and managing lock expiration dates.
Update all parties with status of loan transaction as necessary.
Order of standard loan requirements and verification's such as, title, escrow, appraisal, verification of employments, verification of assets, etc.
Strong Internet connection. We recommend a 100Mb download or the ability to plug into the Internet via an Ethernet cable for an optimal connection.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include some evenings and weekend hours.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General home office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Two or more years' of recent mortgage operations, underwriting, and/or processing experience.
• Fair Housing Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
• Loan Origination: 1 year (Preferred)
• Current hands on loan officer assistant, processing, or underwriting experience.
• Knowledge of and experience working with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA. As well as other refinance and purchase loan programs and mortgage insurance guidelines.
• Bilingual Spanish fluency is required.
• Demonstrate proficient product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs, such as Home Equity Lines of Credit and 2nd Mortgages.
• Able to analyze tax returns and accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with customer, processor and LO.
• Proficient with Encompass.
• Understanding of compliance regulations and investor guidelines.
• Has knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry.
• Meet time deadlines while working under pressure.
• Effectively handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
• Work independently or as a member of a team.