- Lakeland, Florida
- August 3, 2020
I have over 25 years of customer service, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll experience with various corporations. I have always given premier customer service in all given situations. I have extensive knowledge in all the Microsoft Office Software. My attention to detail is flawless.
Medical Billing/Coding. Transcription, Billing
General Accounting/Business Admin
• Research and make independent decisions to determine how expenses should be accounted for
• Determining how general ledger accounts and cost center items should be posted to
• Receiving and auditing documentation that supports the accounting process accurately and timely
• Ensure compliance and provide guidance and direction for business areas and vendors concerning expenses
• Performing maintenance for accounting structures (merchant category codes, credit card cost centers assignments, credit card updates, database maintenance and preservation)
• Preparing general ledger reporting, invoices analysis reporting, and other types reporting, all of which are provided to Publix executives to ensure accurate accounting on financial statements
• Audits incoming invoices from outside vendors for accuracy and validity of payment
• Works closely with internal customers to ensure the cost centers being used are correct and current.
• Back up for the Mail/Document Center –
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills when dealing with both internal customers and vendors.
• Provides analysis and insight on said cost centers to management – upwards of 3 million dollars in transactions monthly.
• Processed incoming time and attendance on a weekly basis with and extremely tight deadline.
• Conducted audits on outgoing payroll to verify that all associates were paid correctly.
• Maintained and updated work instructions to remain current with our processes.
• Provided various ad hoc reporting to management as needed.
• Provided payroll support for various divisions of Lockheed Martin’s corporate offices.
• Provided ad hoc reporting on travel expenses, stock options, imputed income, etc.
• Processed tax balance adjustments associated with payroll.