- San Francisco, California
- August 9, 2020
Experience working in non-profit development specializing in event coordination, donor stewardship, communications, community outreach, data and CRM management, and volunteer coordination.
Currently training in Salesforce administration and Nonprofit Success Pack.
- Focused interest in Social Justice and Cultural Awareness, including culminating study of Social Inequality
- Dean’s list every semester, maintaining a GPA of 3.85
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa (2018) and Omicron Delta Kappa (2016) National Honor Societies
- Received the Charlotte Burges Community Impact Award for work with Relay For Life on university campus
Contract position with Root & Rebound. Main responsibilities included:
- Developing and implementing an onboarding plan for incoming AmeriCorps VISTA staff.
- Coordinating the migration of donor, grant, and earned revenue data to a new CRM system ensuring integrity of the data.
- Supported multiple fundraising events; solicited corporate sponsorship donations, tracked ticket sales, designed event signage, created language for guest outreach and social media, and trained staff/volunteers.
- Managed an auction from start to finish. Solicited donations from local retailers, restaurants, and other potential donors. Tracked all donated items, strategically organized items into the silent and live auction, drafted package descriptions and display materials. Received high praise from professional auctioneer on level of preparedness, organization, and money earned.
- Maintained the communications calendar for development and programmatic social media posts, drafted language and created graphics for social media and Mailchimp, and implemented a monthly newsletter to increase communications with donors.