- Strand, South Africa
- August 23, 2020
I have many years of experience working in the Business sector. I have worked as Consultant in Municipalities, Scan and Data Entry Projects, in Distribution Control, Marketing and Sales Operations.
I have covered Customer Support, Sales Support, Maintaining and developing of websites and Customer Databases as well as product/stock orders and distribution. I provided training on internal systems; assisting and supporting the internal applications that was used to track sales opportunities, leads and yearly renewals. I also had the responsibility to do reporting on all sales figures to management as well as handling the Sales Executive Targets and Actual’s.
I had the opportunity of working not only with people from South African, but Africa, America, Middle East, Turkey as well as Pakistan.
I assisted relevant departments with internal system implementations from a Project Manager point of view and provided training where necessary.
• Business Economics
• Provide training of the Collaborator System.
• Maintain professional customer relationships at all times.
• Assuming full responsibility for and the appropriate motivation of personal development.
• Willingness to accept and facilitate any other task that might become part of the execution process of this position in future.
• Willingness to adhere to the policies and procedures of the company, as amended from time to time.
• Willingness to enter into contractual training agreements to ensure that the company’s best interest and the personal development interests of the employee are adequately protected at all times.
• Scan and Data Capturing Projects