Rafat Al Islam
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- February 20, 2022
Goal-oriented, ambitious and a self-motivated individual with 7 years of professional experience, possessing excellent knowledge of financial modeling and reporting, trade finance, and the RMG sector of Bangladesh. Currently seeking a remote job to bring forth innovative ideas, analytical approach along with in depth knowledge and organizational abilities. I am Methodical, Rational, Goal Oriented, a Self-Starter.
1.Managing Import and Export related duties
2. Preparing MOA/Agreement with local/Foreign agencies and compliance issues.
3. Negotiating for favorable payment and shipment terms and condition with parties.
4. Formulating product/project wise annual target with the related financial budget and prepare yearly active plan towards achievement of the same.
5. Liaising, communicating to develop new avenues of agro products with foreign importers/exporters
6. Coordination and monitoring of overseas production and project development/implementation
7. Preparation of Import and export plan
8. Inter department communication to get internal supply chain status.
9.Maintaining good liaison with government institutions and donor agencies.
Core duties involved import, export & trading, supply chain operations- documentation preparing for LC/TT/FDD payments, liaise with banks on both ends, payment processing and following-up on bill acceptance.
Tracking bank deposits and payments.
1. Assisting with preparing budget management and loan repayment schedule.
2. Preparing business plan & investment analysis to various fund providers such as JICA, BIDA, and IFC for business expansion, retrofitting or any other type of project funding.
3. Financial reporting & analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to top managements.
4. I was committed to business formation
1.Overseeing and supervising junior employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
2. Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
3. Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
4. Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
5. Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
6. Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
7. Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
8. Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
9. Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.